Sony Pictures EntertainmentChris Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson play Agent H and Agent M in ‘Men in Black: International.’
- The official trailer for “Men in Black: International” was released, and it shows Chris Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson suiting up to fight aliens across the globe.
- The “Thor: Ragnarok” costars are joined by Liam Neeson (who plays the head of London MIB) and Emma Thompson (who reprises her role as the chief of the organisation).
- The trailer also features a reference to Hemsworth’s Marvel character, as the actor is seen throwing a hammer at an alien.
- There’s a nod to the franchise’s original stars, Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones.
- The spin-off will be released on Friday, June 14, 2019, 22 years after the first film hit theatres.
- Watch the video below.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.