- Sony Pictures released a new trailer for “Men In Black: International,” which hits theatres on Friday, June 14. Chris Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson star as Agent H and Agent M (also known as Molly), respectively.
- The trailer gives more information about Molly, who saw her parents’ memories erased by the MIB when she was a child and took 20 years to track down the top-secret organisation.
- After joining and becoming the first female agent, she gets paired with Agent H to travel around the world and deal with new alien threats that have “compromised” MIB.
- “We are the Men in Black,” Hemsworth’s character says before correcting himself and calling them the “Men and Women in Black.” There’s also a scene where Agent H agrees that Agent M is “a queen.”
- The cast also includes Kumail Nanjiani, Liam Neeson, and Emma Thompson.
- Watch the trailer below.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.