- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle met with royal fans during their official visit to Bristol, UK, on Friday.
- During their walkabout, the duchess kept warm in a chic black coat from William Vintage, a London-based store that sells designer vintage clothing.
- She brightened up her outfit with a pair of $US695 olive-green suede boots by Sarah Flint.
- Under her coat, Markle wore a silk chiffon dress by Oscar de la Renta that’s covered in a whimsical print of various animals and foliage.
Snow flurries fell on Bristol, UK, on Friday as Prince Harry and Meghan Markle greeted royal fans outside the Bristol Old Vic theatre.
During their walkabout, Harry kept warm in a black sweater, white button-up, and grey jeans. He completed his outfit with a light-grey peacoat and charcoal suede desert boots.
Markle opted for a $US1,813 silk chiffon midi dress by Oscar de la Renta and chic black coat from William Vintage, a London-based store that sells designer vintage clothing. The duchess brightened up her outfit with a pair of $US695 olive-green suede boots by Sarah Flint.
After their walkabout, the duke and duchess stopped by the Bristol Old Vic to learn more about its outreach program, heritage installations, and renovated foyer, according to the theatre’s Twitter account.
Photos taken during the couple’s tour of the theatre show that Markle’s Oscar de la Renta dress is more colourful than expected. The silk chiffon design, which features sheer long bishop sleeves, is covered in a whimsical print of various animals and foliage.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
- Read more:
- 30 memorable outfits Meghan Markle has worn as a duchess that show why she’s a global fashion icon
- Meghan Markle’s best outfits during her pregnancy so far
- 26 of Meghan Markle’s most expensive outfits so far
- Meghan Markle wore a new hairstyle with an old outfit, taking a page from Kate Middleton’s style playbook
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.