- Twitter.com/MeganFoxMegan Fox has finally joined Twitter after being prompted by false rumours of her death that became a worldwide trending topic. “I’m incredibly late to the party,” Fox wrote, “but I’m here nonetheless, so what now?”
- After being perennially ignored by Academy voters, the Oscar telecast will feature a tribute to James Bond.
- Thanks to “X factor,” pre-tax earnings for the TV production business of Syco Entertainment, the joint venture of Simon Cowell and Sony that produces the hit Fox show, more than doubled for the fiscal year ended March 2012.
- After introducing a completely free site in 2008, The Atlantic will experiment with online pay models this year.
- Looks like Al Jazeera indeed did pay $500 million for Current TV.
- Adele beat Taylor Swift for best-selling album of 2012. With 4.41 million copies sold last year, 21 beat out Taylor Swift’s Red, which sold 3.31 million.
- Here’s what it’s like to see “The Hobbit” on mushrooms.
- Naomi Campbell was brutally mugged in Paris, leaving her in a wheelchair and crutches. One source said, “It was terrifying. Naomi believes the assailant had been watching her, casing her out, and waited for a moment to strike when she was alone. She was attacked in the street as she hailed a cab, and robbed. Her leg was injured as she was violently pushed to the ground. She was understandably very upset and shaken up.”
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.