Unless you’ve been living under a rock with no cell service the past few days, you know this week’s mega millions jackpot is the largest in history–$500 million. Whether you’d take the lump sum or parse your winnings out over your lifetime, staring down a chunk of change that large would intimidate just about anyone.
- Post bail for Anna Gristina, Manhattan’s “madam.”
- Buy 952,000 new iPads.
- Donate $475,999,999 to Planned Parenthood, and $1 to Susan G. Komen.
- Buy a yacht, then burn it down and buy a new one.
- Pay actors to re-enact the Civil War on your front lawn.
- Take a trip to space.
- Have kids, support them, send them to college, all that boring responsible stuff.
See 43 other smart ways to spend the jackpot here.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.