Join us at
IGNITION, BI’s blowout flagship event on November 11-13, to hear the driving forces of new media share their view of what lies ahead. You’ll hear from:
- Arianna Huffington, president and editor-in-chief of the Huffington Post
- Nick Denton, CEO of Gawker Media, which just passed 100MM unique visitors
- Lewis D’Vorkin, Chief Product Officer at Forbes
- Martin Clarke, Publisher of news behemoth Mail Online
- Ken Lerer of Lerer Ventures, backers of Buzzfeed, Refinery29, Food52, and more
- Dan Roth, executive editor at LinkedIn
- and more.
You’ll also explore the Internet of things, Bitcoin, wearables, native advertising, 3D printing, and bionics. Plus mobile, social media, the future of TV and music, and investing trends. All this and more at IGNITION: Future of Digital, being held Nov. 11-13at the top of New York’s Time Warner Center. We’ll have three amazing days of smart talk, cool demos, and extended conversations. You’ll hear from more than 85 speakers doing up-close interviews, panel talks, and live demos. And you’ll have the chance to test-drive a Tesla around the park.
P.S. If you’re interested in sponsorship opportunities at IGNITION, contact [email protected].
Follow @BI_Events on Twitter for IGNITION updates.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.