Another 10 medtech startups have been selected for the third year of HCF Catalyst accelerator program.
The new cohort of entrepreneurs will spend the next 12 weeks with startup accelerator Slingshot turning their health tech ideas into high impact businesses.
Here are the 10:
- Vantari VR. New ways to visualise, interpret and understand medical images using Virtual Reality
- Birthbeat. Midwifery services delivered via Telehealth to prepare families for birth.
- Pracway. Captures the patient consent process electronically.
- Soldierly. Provides veteran soldiers with practical tools and structured exercise programs that strengthen physical and mental health, while also reinforcing personal connections within the veteran community – a program created by soldiers, for soldiers
- Mindbodyhealing. Disrupts the management of chronic pain and fatigue with mindbody e-medicine innovation.
- MEKSI. Improves learning, training and assessment scenarios with simulation, to evolve both the teaching of medicine and how trainees and junior doctors develop skills.
- Dresden Optics. Delivers Australian-made, eco-friendly modular eyewear and high quality eye health care globally.
- SleepFit. Digital sleep health programs for employers, insurance companies and health providers to improve employee sleep.
- Boundlss. Connects members with their health and life insurers directly through a conversational, AI health platform that puts the focus of insurance on helping members live a healthy, happy life instead of on claims and illness
- Myhealth1st. Connects patients with health providers directly through a digital platform. It also schedules appointments.
This year HCF Catalyst will feature mentorship from prominent health and technology industry leaders, including Nick Molnar, CEO of Afterpay, Tim McDougall, Founder of Curo Technologies, and healthcare expert Professor Hung Nguyen, Director at the Centre for Healthcare Technologies, UTS.
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.