It’s much easier to make noise on social media than to know whether that noise is making a difference.Retailers can boast about thousands of Facebook fans, Twitter junkies — and celebrities like Kim Kardashian — can rack up eight-digit followings, and brands can get onto Pinterest, Tumblr and Instagram, but how do you measure the returns on time and money spent on social media?
Find out at Business Insider’s Social Media ROI conference, taking place September 27, 2012, in New York City. Executives from Fortune 500 brands, technology companies, and emerging startups will tackle the question: “Where’s the ROI in Social Media?” Register now for the ultra-early bird rate.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Scott Monty, Global Digital and Multimedia Communications Manager, Ford Motor Company
- Jill Braff, EVP, Home Shopping Network
- Dave Gilboa, Co-founder, Warby Parker
- And more to be announced! Last year, Foursquare, Johnson and Johnson, the Obama campaign, and Hollywood sent measurement experts to speak.
Reserve your seat now, before tickets sell out. The early-bird discount will not be re-extended to ticket buyers who miss the deadline.
Here’s who should attend:
- Marketers who want to put metrics behind their Twitter, Facebook, and other social efforts
- Publishers interested in learning how to maximise their social efforts
- Consultants and agencies who want to offer their clients a clear ROI picture
- Investors in social-media analytics companies who need to stay abreast of market trends and needs
The agenda covers the spectrum of social platforms, looking at actual case studies in effective use, including mobile, local, and real-time marketing. Topics include:
- Fortune 500 Brand Case Study: Making Money From Facebook
- Twitter: Possibilities And Limits
- Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr and Beyond: Social Marketing On The Visual Web
- When to Tweet, When To Post, When To Pin: Focusing Your Efforts
- What’s Next In Social Media?
Attendees also enjoy a networking break every hour, a cocktail reception overlooking the river, and other goodies.
Those interested in sponsoring the event and connecting with the roughly 250 brand marketers, publishers, consultants and investors who attend can email [email protected] for more information.
You can follow @BI_Events on Twitter for updates. See you in September!
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.