On the eve of the Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao fight, the experts have weighed in with their predictions.
While Mayweather is the betting favourite, the boxing world is more split on who will win than you’d expect. Some people think Pacquiao’s left hand could lead him to the upset, others think Mayweather’s technique will crush Pacquiao.
Here’s who the experts have winning:
- Dan Rafael, ESPN: Mayweather by decision
- Teddy Atlas, ESPN/Friday Night Fights: Pacquiao by split decision
- Brian Campbell, ESPN: Pacquiao by split decision
- Nigel Collins, ESPN/Friday Night Fights: Pacquiao by decision
- Bernardo Osuna, ESPN/Friday Night Fights: Mayweather by split decision
- Joe Tessitore, ESPN/Friday Night Fights: Majority draw
- Rafe Bartholomew, Grantland: Pacquiao by decision
- Eric Raskin, Grantland: Mayweather by decision
- Kevin Iole, Yahoo: Mayweather
- Jonathan Snowden, Bleacher Report: Mayweather by decision
- Kelsey McCarson, Bleacher Report: Pacquiao by close decision
- Ricky Hatton, boxer/opponent of Mayweather and Pacquiao: Mayweather
- Oscar De La Hoya, boxer/opponent of Mayweather and Pacquiao: Mayweather
- Shane Mosley, boxer/opponent of Mayweather and Pacquiao: Mayweather
- Miguel Cotto, boxer/opponent of Mayweather and Pacquiao: Pacquiao
- Juan Manuel Marquez, boxer/opponent of Mayweather and Pacquiao: Mayweather
- Chris Algieri, boxer/opponent of Pacquiao: Mayweather
Total: Mayweather: 10, Pacquiao: 6,
The boxing world is pretty split on who the favourite is, adding more intrigue to the richest fight of all time.
NOW WATCH: Trailer for Manny Pacquiao biopic ‘Kid Kalufu’ chronicles his early life in the Philippines
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.