Good morning, AdLand. Here’s what you need to know today:
Two and a half years since his conception and Allstate’s Mayhem is still going strong. And apparently he’s created enough debauchery for two. Leo Burnett’s latest creative shows Dean Winters going into labour. Brooke Anderson wrote the copy and Greg Nobles acted as AD.
Bacardi started a $130 million media agency review.
72andSunny released this trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops II Revolution.
Global digital management consultancy the 614 Group brought on Julia Smith and Eric Urdahl as partners. Smith is a London-based independent digital consultant and Urdahl is a strategy consultant at the German company BEWEB.
Here’s how New Balance’s social media strategy has evolved over time.
Robert Boucher, previously a director of creative technology at BLT & Associates, is now the director of digital delivery and technology at David&Goliath.
Previously on Business Insider Advertising:
- New Ads For Las Vegas Mock Straight People’s Lack Of Style
- The 3 Worst Super Bowl Ads Ever
- Meet The Clients Of The Ugly Models Agency
- Amazon’s Brand New Ad Business Is Already Massive
- Here’s That ‘Racist’ Starbucks Spoof Ad By SNL
- Coca-Cola Just Revealed Its Incredibly Social Super Bowl Ad
- Skechers Ditched Its Adorable Racing French Bull Dog In Its New Super Bowl Ad For This
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.