- At the Los Angeles premiere of “Avengers: Endgame” on Monday, Mark Ruffalo found out during an interview with “Entertainment Tonight” that he and fellow Marvel star Brie Larson both appeared in the 2004 movie “13 Going on 30.”
- After seeing the photo of Larson as a Six Chick, one of the popular girls in the movie, Ruffalo said it was “amazing” that the “Captain Marvel” actress played a “mean girl.” He added that he wasn’t aware of the coincidence.
- Despite both actors being in the movie, Ruffalo (who played the adult Matt Flamhaff) and Larson didn’t appear on screen together.
- Watch the video below. (Ruffalo talks about “13 Going on 30” at 2:07.)
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Fun fact #1: Brie Larson was in ‘13 Going on 30’ with Mark Ruffalo
— Entertainment Tonight (@etnow) April 23, 2019
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.