It’s a quiet start to the week with very little planned on the economic data front Tuesday.Here’s what you need to know.
- The Reserve Bank of Australia releases its August meeting minutes at 9:30 p.m. ET on Monday evening. At the August meeting, the Bank left its rate target unchanged at a 2.5-year low.
- At 12:30 a.m. Japan reports the latest reading on its All Industry Activity Index, which economists expect to increase 0.2 per cent from last month.
Below, the key earnings announcements scheduled for the day and consensus analysts’ estimates:
- Medtronic (MDT): $0.85
- Best Buy (BBY): $0.31
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): -$0.90
- The Wet Seal (WTSLA): -$0.07
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): $0.51
- Dell (DELL): $0.45
Consensus estimates provided by Bloomberg. All times are in Eastern Standard Time.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.