- “Avengers: Endgame” co-stars Chris Evans (who plays Captain America/ Steve Rogers) and Mark Ruffalo (The Hulk/ Bruce Banner) were asked if there’s an actor they think should be added to the Marvel Cinematic Universe during a new interview with “Entertainment Tonight.”
- After Ruffalo suggested Benicio Del Toro, Evans chimed in and said: “He’s in the Marvel Universe.”
- Del Toro has appeared as The Collector in three Marvel films: “Thor: The Dark World (in one of the end-credit scenes), “Guardians of the Galaxy,” and “Avengers: Infinity War.”
- Ruffalo and Evans then agreed that Nicolas Cage would be a great addition.
- Visit INSIDER.com for more stories.
Who would Mark Ruffalo and Chris Evans add to the MCU? Well, @MarkRuffalo said Benicio Del Toro… until @ChrisEvans reminded him Benicio is already in it. ???? #AvengersEndgame pic.twitter.com/pwBjGuW5cJ
— Entertainment Tonight (@etnow) April 12, 2019
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.