Two months from now we’ll be kicking off our ninth annual IGNITION conference in New York City.
We’re excited to announce the latest round of additions to our packed agenda.
- Prolific entrepreneur Mark Cuban will return to the stage after speaking at 2014’s event. He’ll be joined by Felicity Conrad and Kristen Sonday, the cofounders of one of Cuban’s business investments, the legal startup Paladin. Paladin aims to help legal teams sign up for pro-bono opportunities and enables coordinators to track lawyers’ work.
- Barbara Corcoran, the legendary real-estate mogul and “Shark Tank” star, will be at IGNITION discussing her decades-long entrepreneurial career.
- Cindy Robbins is the president and chief people officer at Salesforce. She spearheaded a companywide initiative, helmed by CEO Mark Benioff, to close the gender wage gap. The tech company has since dedicated $US6 million toward correcting compensation differences. Learn more about Salesforce’s unique company culture and benefits, and how Robbins is continuing to scale new initiatives paving the way for other companies.
- Legendary businessman and venture capitalist Steve Case will be joined onstage by several of the entrepreneurs he’s invested in, including Craig Fuller, the CEO of FreightWaves – the largest provider of news, content, data, and analytics for the freight and logistics markets – and Tye and Courtney Caldwell, the cofounders of B2B beauty-tech platform ShearShare.
- Rachel Holt leads Uber’s New Modalities unit, which oversees the company’s initiatives around bikes, scooters, transit, hourly rentals, and more. Ryan Rzepecki is the CEO and founder of JUMP Bikes, the dockless electric-bike-sharing startup that Uber recently acquired. The two will take the IGNITION stage together to discuss the future of urban transportation.
- Cal Henderson is the cofounder and chief technology officer of Slack, the team-communication and workplace-messaging platform. Henderson will share how Slack’s technology is transforming and streamlining the modern work environment, and how it aligns with boosted employee time management and productivity.
Take a look at the full lineup of speakers confirmed so far.
This event will sell out, so get your tickets now to ensure you don’t miss a moment.
For updates on new speakers, sign up for our IGNITION mailing list.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.