- Mariah Carey appeared on Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live” on Monday and answered questions from fans who called in.
- One viewer told the singer that he faked a proposal at one of her Las Vegas, Nevada shows in an effort to be noticed by her.
- “You were so sweet and invited us backstage,” he explained. “I didn’t know how to get your attention.”
- The fan added that he “felt horrible lying” to Carey, but the 48-year-old said that she wasn’t mad or upset at him.
- Watch the video below (the fan talks to Carey at 2:13).