The stint Chelsea Clinton’s husband, Marc Mezvinsky, took out west might have been a last ditch effort to help him bounce back from a psychological break.
According to the National Enquirer (obviously there’s a reason to be sceptical) it didn’t work, and now Mezvinsky is headed to a mental hospital.
The story says he had a “mental break,” which was in part caused by a family feud.
Here are the details of the Enquirer’s story.
The family feud:
- The Clintons apparently want Marc to break ties with his father, former Iowa congressman and convicted felon Ed Mezvinsky.
- Marc fled to Wyoming after he had a knock-down, drag-out fight with Chelsea over starting a family.
- Marc’s dad blames Bill and Hillary for his son’s mental problems.
- Marc’s half-sister told the Enquirer: “The things that have happened to Ed since this whole Clinton situation took place are unthinkable! He’s been treated in a disgusting way by everybody involved, and he’s very upset.”
The mental breakdown:
- His family thinks he’s “cracking up.”
- Marc “is not the same person” since taking a leave of absence from G3 Capital, the New York-based hedge fund he works/worked for.
- Marc’s first cousin Andrea Mezvinsky told the Enquirer he’s “undergoing a crisis.”
- Family members are apparently deeply concerned that he was cracking up.
- “There’s fear Marc is headed to a mental hospital.”