Global manufacturing was little changed this month, new data out of Markit Economics shows. The firm released PMI readings for more than a dozen countries over the past twelve hours, with mostly middling results in Europe and surprising strength in North America.
The international survey that blends weighted country results declined 10 basis points to 51.1 during the month.
- U.S.: 53.4 in March, up from 52.4
- Canada: 52.4 in March, up from 51.8
- U.K.: 52.1 in March, up from a revised reading of 51.5
- Eurozone: 47.7 in March, down from 49.0
- China: 48.3 in March, down from 49.6
- Japan: 51.1 in March, up from 50.5
Below, the the world updated with revised March PMI results.
Photo: Eric Platt/Business Insider
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.