While everyone else settles into their favourite flatscreen-equipped bar to watch the Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight on Saturday, Manny Pacquiao will be listening to a special playlist to pump himself up — and he’s published it on Spotify.
Like any good pump-up sports playlist, it opens with “Eye of the Tiger.”
From there, Pacquiao spans the decades, from Sly and the Family Stone to Ed Sheeran.
A pleasant surprise comes in the form of Pacquiao’s apparent love of R&B and pop divas.
He includes two Ashanti tracks and Shakira’s “La Tortura.”
Curiously absent from the list is Pacquiao’s own contribution to the annals of music: a cover of “Sometimes When We Touch,” which he recorded in 2011. Thankfully, that song lives on via Spotify, too.
Pacquiao will face off against Floyd Mayweather at the MGM Grand Garden Arena this weekend.
1. Eye of the Tiger (Survivor)
2. I Got It (Ashanti and Rick Ross)
3. Thank You (Sly & The Family Stone)
4. Stole The Show (Kygo Parson James)
5. See You Again (Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth)
6. La Tortura (Shakira Alejandro Sanz)
7. Sugar (Maroon 5)
8. Cheerleader Felix Jaehn Remix (Omi)
9. Gold On The Ceiling (The Black Keys)
10. Thinking Out Loud (Ed Sheeran)
11. I Loved You (Blonde Melissa Steel)
12. Lover’s Carvings (Bibio)
13. Hours (Tycho)
14. Rumble (Link Wray & His Ray Men)
15. Lights Out, Words Gone (Bombay Bicycle Club)
16. You Make Me Feel Good (Satin Jackets)
17. Rock Wit U (Awww Baby) (Ashanti)
NOW WATCH: Trailer for Manny Pacquiao biopic ‘Kid Kalufu’ chronicles his early life in the Philippines
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.