- Disney surprised fans with the first teaser trailer for its “Maleficent” sequel Monday night.
- Angelina Jolie returns to reprise her role in “Maleficent: Mistress of Evil,” which takes place several years after the 2014 film.
- According to Disney, the sequel will follow the horned fairy, Maleficent, and her relationship with Princess Aurora (Elle Fanning) as she’s about to become queen.
- Jolie shows off some fabulous new looks for the fairy in the teaser.
- “Maleficent: Mistress of Evil” will be in theatres Friday, October 18. Watch the teaser trailer below.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.