Via Blenheim Partners executive search, here are the major personnel moves in C-suites and on boards last week.
- AMP Ltd: Craig Meller will retire as Chief Executive Officer at the end of 2018.
- Arowana International Ltd: Eduardo Fernandez has been appointed Non-Executive Director, effective 2 April 2018. John Moore will retire from the Board, effective 30 June 2018.
- BT Investment Management Ltd: Meredith Brooks will retire from the Board as Non-Executive Director, effective 30 April 2018.
- Carbine Resources Ltd: Tony James has resigned as Managing Director. John Fitzgerald and Graham Brock have resigned as Directors, effective immediately. Oonagh Malone has been appointed as a Director, effective immediately. Evan Cranston has been appointed Non-Executive Chairman, effective immediately.
- Chalice Gold Mines Ltd: Tim Goyder has been appointed Executive Chairman, Alex Dorsch has been appointed Chief Executive Officer and Anthony Kiernan will step down as Chairman but will remain a Non-Executive Director on the Board.
- Contango Asset Management Ltd: Marty Switzer has been appointed Chief Executive Officer.
- Crown Resorts Ltd: James Packer has resigned as Non-Executive Director.
- Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd: Theo Spierings will step down as Chief Executive Officer later in 2018.
- Invion Ltd: Warren Brown has retired from the Board as Non-Executive Director therefore ceasing the appointment of Gregory Brown as his Alternative Director, effective 22 March 2018.
- LionHub Group Ltd: Joseph Bek has been appointed Interim Chief Executive Officer, Charles Lim has stepped down from Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately.
- Mortgage Choice Ltd: Sarah Brennan and Andrew Gale have been appointed Non-Executive Directors. Deborah Ralston has resigned as Non-Executive Director, effective 21 March 2018.
- SEEK Ltd: Colin Carter has retired from the Board as Non-Executive Director, effective 22 March 2018.
- Stockland Corporation Ltd: John Schroder Group Chief Executive Officer Commercial Property will step down from his position, effective 2 July 2018. Louise Mason has been appointed Group Chief Executive Officer Commercial Property.
- Tassal Group Ltd: Raelene Murphy has retired from the Board as Non-Executive Director. John Watson has been appointed Non-Executive Director.
- Tempo Australia Ltd: Ian Lynass has been appointed Chief Executive Officer, succeeding Max Bergomi, effective 19 March 2018. Guido Belgiorno-Nettis has also been appointed Deputy Chairman, effective immediately.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.