Via Blenheim Partners executive search, here are the major personnel moves in C-suites and on boards last week.
- Automotive Holdings Group Ltd: Phil Mirams has resigned as Chief Financial Officer, effective June 2018.
- Caltex Australia Ltd: Mark Chellew has been appointed Non-Executive Director, effective 2 April 2018.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia Ltd: Anne Templeman-Jones has been appointed Non-Executive Director, effective immediately. Also, Brian Long and Andrew Mofl will retire from the Board, effective at the conclusion of the 2018 Annual General Meeting.
- Godfreys Group Ltd: Cat Parker has been appointed Chief Customer Officer, and Mari Ruiz has been appointed Chief People and Culture Officer, both roles commence 13 March 2018.
- Link Administration Holdings Ltd: Andrew Green has been appointed Non-Executive Director.
- MZI Resources Ltd: Yuzi (Albert) Zhou has been appointed Non-Executive Director.
- Navitas Ltd: Philip Mirams has been appointed Chief Financial Officer, effective June 2018.
- Nearmap Ltd: Sue Klose has been appointed interim Chief Marketing Officer, effective 5 March 2018.
- Pacific Smiles Group Ltd: Grant Bourke has resigned as Non-Executive Director.
- Stockland Corporation Ltd: Nora Scheinkestel has resigned from the board, effective 20 March 2018.
- Vocus Group Ltd: Bob Mansfield has been appointed Chairman, effective immediately. Vaughan Bowen has resigned as Chairman, and Craig Farrow has resigned as Non-Executive Director.
- Wam Active Ltd: John Abernethy has resigned as Non-Executive Director, and Emma Rugge-Price has been appointed Non-Executive Director.
- Xero Ltd: Steve Vamos has been appointed Chief Executive Officer to succeed Rod Drury who will step into the role of Non-Executive Director, these changes will be effective from 1 April 2018.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.