Good morning, AdLand. Here’s what you need to know today:
According to Kantar Media, magazines with iPad editions saw first quarter ad sales increase by 23.6% from last year. Print ad sales for the same magazines are flat.
Mashable picked out 10 weird Microsoft ads that will make your head hurt.
Here’s a list of every ad that won a grand prix in Cannes.
The Atlantic looks at if funny ads work.
Stride Gum made a game app that you can control by chewing.
Mobile advertising has quadrupled in Brazil.
What’s it like being a dad in the advertising business?
Here’s why Cosmopolitan had three different magazine covers for its March issue, featuring Miley Cyrus.
Previously on Business Insider Advertising:
– This Is The Sweetest Dog Food Commercial Ever
– These Alternative Ads Might Save Display Advertising
– The Logo Of One Of The World’s Biggest Brands Is Hidden In This Beautiful Abstract Art
– Here’s How Some Brands Have Subtly Won Over The LGBT Community
– A Party At The Swankiest Advertising Festival In The World Reportedly Had A Hidden ‘Porn Room’
– Steve Jobs’ Main Ad Man Thinks The Media Is Too Harsh On Apple
– A Luxury Airline Manufacturer Made A Print Ad That Actually Flies
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.