One of the most common problems with all laptops is memory. You buy one that you think will have enough memory to last a lifetime, and then you take a bunch of photos and videos, and all of a sudden you’re out of space and faced with having to delete something.
One solution is an external hard drive, but they can be inconvenient to carry around when you’re on the go. HyperDrive is a great solution for MacBooks. It’s a plug and play microSD adaptor that sits flush, blends right in thanks to its aluminium finish, and is easy to remove if needed.
HyperDrive comes with a free 8GB microSD card, but works with any standard microSD, so you can upgrade the size.
You can grab it here with a discount thanks to Insider Picks and our friends at Stack Commerce.
- Plug-and-play seamless microSD memory expansion for MacBook
- Works with any microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC (including 128GB) memory card
- Supports high speed Class 10/UHS-I/U1/U3 up to 95MB/s
- Sits completely flushed inside the MacBook SD memory card slot
- Features a MacBook matching aluminium cap
- Patented design features a tiny groove which allows for easy removal
- Depth: 21mm
- Width: 24mm
- Thickness: 2mm
- Weight: <1g
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Business Insider’s Insider Picks team. We aim to highlight products and services you might find interesting, and if you buy them, we may get a small share of the revenue from the sale. This is not an advertiser sponsored post and we operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Have something you think we should know about? Email us at [email protected]
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.