For all you job seekers out there, Wall Street’s wild woman Lynn Tilton, the founder of private equity firm Patriarch Partners, is seeking an executive assistant, Dealbreaker reports.
Check it out below.
Want to learn the private equity business from one of the most successful female business owners in the country? If so, Patriarch Partners may be just the ticket. Yale and Columbia Business School Graduate, Lynn Tilton owns the largest woman-owned business in the country and is seeking an Executive Assistant to work by her side as she endeavours to save American jobs by rescuing and turning around iconic American companies. Her current portfolio consists of 75 companies representing more than $8 billion of revenues including MD Helicopters, Rand McNally, Dura Automotive, Spiegel catalogues and Stila Cosmetics.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage Ms. Tilton’s business and personal life in the manner of a Congressional/Senatorial Chief of Staff
- Liaise with the portfolio company executives
- Manage Ms. Tilton’s travel and be available to travel at a moment’s notice
- Provide briefs on all meetings and handle follow-up from high level meetings
- Work closely with finance, credit, human resources and communications departments to make certain Ms. Tilton is knowledgeable at all times about the state of business at the holding company level
- Meet and greet all clients, guests and visitors in a warm & friendly manner
- Travel with Ms. Tilton and top executives making certain all meetings and activities run smoothly, efficiently and effectively
- Have working knowledge of all companies in Patriarch’s portfolio
- Be able to manage real estate properties owned by Ms. Tilton
- Provide back-up support to the Executive Assistant when necessary; run personal errands, personal shopping, and coordinate/interact with household staff and vendors
- Manage daily health and well being of Ms. Tilton
- Maintain discretion with confidential information and documents at all times
- Bachelors Degree from top 10 college
- Have a hands on, no job too big, no job too small sensibility
- Intelligent, warm and friendly personality with a positive attitude and etiquette
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- High energy personality and healthy lifestyle belief system
- Extremely organised and proactive with impeccable attention to detail
- Professional appearance, polished and thick skinned
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment, flexible and adaptable to change
- Strong work ethic, self-directed with ability to multi-task and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organisation
- Forward thinking always anticipating the needs and desires of Ms. Tilton
- A sense of humour
- Consummate computer skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- A “do whatever it takes” mentality
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.