University of Georgia recently held their “G Day” spring football game, and were treated to a performance by famous rapper Ludacris.
According to Fox Sports, the performance ran for 15 minutes as Ludacris performed some of his most popular hits.
More interesting, however, is the rider obtained by Macon.com (according to Fox Sports) via an open records request.
The rider reveals that Ludacris was not only paid $65,000 for the performance, but that he had long, absurd list of hospitality demands.
A few highlights:
- A meal to feed 10 people consisting of grilled chicken, wheat pasta, brown rice, veggies, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, fruit, salad, and, of course, wings.
- Peanut butter (creamy) and jelly with whole grain wheat bread.
- Tazo tea, V8 juice, Snapple, orange juice, cranberry juice, Minute Maid juice boxes, coconut water, and Fiji water
- Unsalted almonds and trail mix
- Greek yogurt
- Fruit roll-ups
- Liquor — a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white win, Cognac, vodka, and tequila
- Toothpaste, toothbrush, clean towels, lotion, Dove soap, hairbrush, Secret deodorant, and an iron and ironing board
- A box of Trojan Magnum condoms (“excstacy”)
The list must be seen to be believed.
This is where we remind you that college athletes are unpaid.
NOW WATCH: The percentage of black players in the MLB has dropped by 20% over the last 40 years — here’s a startling theory why
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.