The advisory board for Business Insider’s annual IGNITION: Future of Digital Media conference is now forming, with experts in emerging technology and digital media.IGNITION attracts speakers like Sheryl Sandberg, Jonah Peretti, Hilary Mason, Kevin Systrom, Arianna Huffington, Jason Kilar, Glenn Beck, Aileen Lee, John Borthwick, Nick Denton — along with emerging startups who discuss and demo disruptive technologies.
The event will take place November 27-28, 2012, at the Time Warner centre in New York. Early-bird tickets are available here.
Here’s who has joined the advisory board to help make IGNITION relevant and impactful:
- Cathie Black, Former Chair, Hearst
- Gordon Crovitz, Co-founder, Press+; Former publisher, Wall Street Journal
- Darren Herman, Chief Digital Media Officer, Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners; President, kbs+p Ventures
- George Kliavkoff, EVP, Hearst; & CEO, Manilla
- Larry Kramer, Director, Freedom Communications; Adjunct Professor, Syracuse University
- Ken Lerer, Manager, Lerer Ventures
- Wenda Harris Millard, President & COO, MediaLink
- Dave Morgan, Founder & CEO, Simulmedia
- Vivian Schiller, Chief Digital Officer, NBC News
More advisors will be announced on a rolling basis.
If you’re interested in joining the IGNITION community by supporting the event as a sponsor, contact [email protected]
Meanwhile, you can follow @BI_Events on Twitter and join the IGNITION group on LinkedIn. See you in November!
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.