Goldman Sachs chief Lloyd Blankfein just fired off his first tweet.
The Wall Street CEO, using the handle @lloydblankfein, lamented President Trump’s decision to pull out of the Paris Agreement.
More from Matt Turner:
- A startup aiming to modernise the bond market has won backing from top Wall Street execs
- Wall Street regulators just got a powerful reminder of one of the first rules of finance
- Deutsche Bank is making a big bet on the future of finance
- This is the future of investing, and you probably can’t afford it
- Another senior executive is set to leave Deutsche Bank (DB)
Get the latest Goldman Sachs stock price here.