IGNITION: Transforming Finance is happening next Monday, June 10, at the New York Stock Exchange, featuring conversations with top executives and innovators who are disrupting Wall Street from within.
Starting at 8:00 a.m. sharp, some of the brightest minds in finance will break down the hype around AI, big data, blockchain, and crypto, and share how they’re mining value from these and other fintech opportunities.
Programming will include:
- Omer Ismail, Head of Consumer Digital Finance in the Americas, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, in conversation with Dakin Campbell, Senior Finance Correspondent, Business Insider
A conversation moderated by Meghan Morris, Senior Finance Reporter, Business Insider with:
- Lucien Foster, Head of Digital Partnerships, BNY Mellon
- Huw Richards, Global Head of Digital Investment Banking, J.P. Morgan
A discussion moderated by Alyson Shontell, US Editor-in-Chief, Business Insider featuring:
- Megan Brewer, Executive Director and Head of the Technology Innovation Office, Morgan Stanley
- Mariquit Corcoran, Managing Director and Head of Partnerships and Programmes for Group Innovation,Barclays
- Gavin Michael, Head of Technology, Global Consumer Bank (GCB), Citi
Tune in to the livestream on Monday morning right here, and join the conversation on Twitter by using the hashtag #IGNITIONFinance.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.