Photo: MSNBC screenshot
Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein and Warren Buffett are speaking now on MSNBC’s Morning Joe.- The two are on to discuss Goldman Sach’s small business program, “10,000 Strong.”
– (Reminder: Buffett owns a big chunk of Goldman Sachs stock.)
– The program equips small business owners with skills they need to succeed through a 20-week class. The most recently class of 37 entrepreneurs in the Chicago area have just graduated through the Goldman program, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.
– Buffett and Blankfein are discussing individuals that have benefited from Goldman’s small business program.
– Buffett calls it “the secret sauce of America.”
– We think this TV appearance is an attempt by Blankfein to not seem as “vampire squidy” as he is.
– The key to running a successful business is to have happy customers, Buffett says. “Take care of your customers and your customers will take care of you.” Blankfein says he wants to help those entrepreneurs understand leverage.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.