Photo: Flickr/The DEMO Conference
LinkedIn’s quarterly earnings are out!It looks like a solid beat on the top and bottom lines.
The stock is soaring in extended trading. It’s up more than 9 per cent.
LinkedIn also announced it’s buying Slideshare for $118.7 million. It’s a cash and stock deal.
Here’s what Wall Street analysts expect, based on estimates on Yahoo Finance:
- Q1 2012 EPS: $0.15 vs $0.09 Wall Street estimates.
- Q1 2012 Net Income: $5 million.
- FY 2012 Revenue Guidance: $880 million to $900 million from $840 million to $860 million. Above $876.7 million Wall Street estimates.
- Q1 2012 Revenue: $188.5 million vs $178.6 million Wall Street estimates. Up 101 per cent from $93.9 million Q1 2011.
- Q2 2012 Revenue Guidance: $210 million to $215 million vs. $207.9 million Wall Street estimates.