Retailers are closing thousands of stores following years of declines in sales and customer traffic.
We compiled a list of the more than 3,200 closures that have been announced so far in 2017. Most of the closures are scheduled for first half of the year.
Here’s the full list:
Some retailers have released lists of which of their locations will be closing. To find out if a store near you is shutting down, click on the retailers in the following list:
- RadioShack list of stores closing
- JCPenney list of stores closing
- Sears and Kmart list of stores closing
- Macy’s list of stores closing
- Payless ShoeSource list of stores closing
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.