Good morning, AdLand. Here’s what you need to know today:
LinkedIn is starting to increase its focus on advertising. The company’s $74.8 million ad revenue last quarter only accounted for 23% of its total revenue, Ad Age reports. That number will probably go up with LinkedIn’s efforts to reach out to brands for “sponsored updates.”
Following the introduction of Instagram’s video feature, Vine shares on Twitter are on the decline.
Here are Chevy’s new, patriotic ads by Commonwealth.
Here’s how the magician levitated in PepsiMax’s new ad.
McCann is the new agency of record for Jose Cuervo in the U.S.
CP+B Miami hired six new staff members to add to its creative department.
Mobile advertiser MassiveImpact appointed Eyal Zohar, previously at Mobixell and Comverse, as its new VP of product management.
Previously on Business Insider Advertising:
- Samsung Planted A Famous Producer In Jay-Z’s New Ad As A Prop
- How AOL Turned A Live-Streaming Job Audition Into A Deodorant Commercial
- Firefox Got A New Logo — But Can You Tell The Difference?
- A German Company Is Using Edward Snowden To Sell Lingerie
- GE Is Reaching Out To A Younger Demographic
- OK Go Likes Working With Brands More Than Record Labels
- The Rise of Social TV: How Social Media Is Amplifying TV Advertising
- Why Local-Mobile Marketing Is Exploding
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.