We have a superb lineup of speakers for our Startup 2011 conference on May 10 in NYC. To name a few:
- Fred Wilson (Union Square Ventures)
- Gina Bianchini (Stealthco)
- Chris Dixon (Hunch)
- John Borthwick (Betaworks)
- Scott Heiferman (Meetup)
- Ben Lerer (Thrillist)
- George Bell (JumpTap)
- Steve Martocci (GroupMe)
- Paul Forster (Indeed)
- Marc Cenedella (TheLadders)
- Michael Lazerow (Buddy Media)
- and many more…
We’ll be exploring a bunch of critical topics for digital entrepreneurs, including:
- Whether we’re in a new tech bubble and what you should do about it
- The art of the pivot
- How to hire great tech talent in NYC
- Secrets to raising money and cashing out big
- Crazy perks, “fun” offices, and corporate culture–do they matter at all?
- How to pitch VCs (7 startups do it in real time, one gets funded).
- And more…
We’ll also be doing live interviews with a number of special guests that we’ll then publish on SAI.
We have two tiers of tickets for professionals: One for service providers and one for entrepreneurs. The former takes into account expense budgets, and the latter recognises that, at startups, money doesn’t grow on trees.
Best of all? It’s a one-day conference, so you don’t have to waste your time and money hanging around while you have more productive things to do.
The conference is two weeks from tomorrow, on Tuesday, May 10th. Hope to see you there!
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.