- While shooting a sex scene for her new film “The Canyons”—co-starring porn star James Deen, of course—Lindsay Lohan was so embarrassed to go topless that she reportedly made the entire production crew undress down to their boxers. Whatever LiLo wants, LiLo gets.
- The California Medical Board is moving to revoke dermatologist Arnie Klein’s licence after the doctor prescribed Michael Jackson massive quantities of medication during his lifetime.
- ABC is yanking Fred Willard’s show “Trust Us With Your Life” after the 72-year-old actor was arrested earlier this month for alleged lewd conduct in an adult movie theatre. The ABC show had just two episodes left to air and teh arrest already cost him his PBS job as narrator for “Market Warriors.”
- Jon M. Chu is currently in talks to make a live-action version of Mattel’s “Masters of the Universe”—yes, the one with He-Man and Skeletor.
- Dennis Hopper’s 21-year-old actor son Henry is being accused of raping a 15-year-old girl after plying her with drugs and alcohol, according to a lawsuit obtained by TMZ.
- Sheryl Crow has filed for a restraining order against a fan who is allegedly trying to shoot her and has posted upsetting Facebook messages about the singer. Crow says she fears for her own safety and the well being of those around her.
- Cameron Crowe has just cast Emma Stone as the leading lady in his latest untitled love story.
- Check out Matt Damon and Michael Douglas all dolled up in their best 70s attire while on set shooting their new HBO Liberace movie. The two actors play lovers in the film.
SEE ALSO: The brand new trailer for “Taken 2” >
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.