- Many stars showed up to the British Academy of Film and Television Arts Awards, or BAFTAs, on Sunday wearing over-the-top outfits.
- Lily-Rose Depp attended the awards show as a presenter, and had one of the most memorable looks of the night.
- Depp wore a black, transparent catsuit designed by Chanel that featured a sheer overlay.
- She paired the daring look with sparkly bracelets and black open-toed shoes.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Plunging necklines and pops of colour were popular style choices at the British Academy of Film and Television Arts Awards (BAFTAs) on Sunday. However, some celebrities opted for simpler black gowns.
Model and actress Lily-Rose Depp combined the two popular red-carpet looks, arriving at the awards show in London wearing a black see-through catsuit by Chanel.
The 20-year-old’s ensemble featured two parts: a lace catsuit and a sheer black overlay that resembled the bottom of a gown. The latter elevated the look, giving it a nighttime vibe that suited the awards show.
The catsuit was also transparent, leaving little to the imagination.
The overlay offered a degree of coverage across Depp’s torso, though its sheer design still left her exposed. Depp opted out of wearing a bra underneath the lace ensemble.
Depp wore sparkly bracelets and earrings with her outfit, as well as black open-toed shoes.
She kept her hair loose and curly, and her makeup was simple, too.
Depp, who is the daughter of Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis, attended the BAFTAs as a presenter.
- Read more:
- The 14 most over-the-top outfits celebrities wore to the 2020 BAFTAs
- The best-dressed celebrity couples at the 2020 BAFTAs
- Here are all the winners of the 2020 BAFTAs
- Prince William and Kate Middleton laughed at Brad Pitt’s awkward BAFTA joke about Prince Harry leaving the UK
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.