- A graph charting Leonardo DiCaprio‘s dating history has gone viral on Reddit.
- The line graph, drawn up by Reddit user TrustLittleBrother, traces the actor’s age versus the age of his girlfriends.
- While DiCaprio’s age continues to rise, his girlfriends stay around the 22 mark.
- He has never dated a woman over the age of 25, according to the chart, which cites British tabloids as its sources.
- His current 21-year-old girlfriend, Argentine model and actress Camila Morrone, is as old as the “Titanic” film starring her boyfriend.
Leonardo DiCaprio may grow old, but his girlfriends will stay 22 forever.
That’s what a graph charting the ages of Dicaprio’s love interests over the years would suggest, at least.
According to the chart, which cites British tabloids as its sources, DiCaprio, 44, has never dated a woman over the age of 25, and the average age of his girlfriends is 22.9.
The chart spans 20 years and eight relationships from 1999 to 2019.
DiCaprio’s current flame, Argentine model and actress Camila Morrone, turns 22 this year – making her the same age as “Titanic,” the film that leapfrogged her boyfriend to mega-stardom back in 1997.
The Daily Mail first reported that the two were dating in December 2017.
DiCaprio’s youngest girlfriend, supermodel Gisele Bündchen, was 18 when they started dating in ’99, though they had the closest age gap of all his relationships, as he was 24 at the time.
Bündchen has been married to New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady since 2009.
DiCaprio’s other long-term relationship was with Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli. The two were together from 2005 to 2010.
He also had a brief stint with actress Blake Lively in 2011 when she was 23 and dated Victoria’s Secret model Erin Heatherton in 2012 when she was 22.