- The world continues to weigh in on the sad death of Steve Jobs — President Obama is among the boldnames tweeting tributes to the Apple founder.
- Would Annie Hall have shopped at Chico’s? That’s what Diane Keaton seems to be suggesting with her first-ever fashion campaign.
- “Bachelor” Brad Womack’s ex, Emily Maynard, has at long last found a rebound in Carolina Panthers star Jeremy Shockey.
- Hugh Hefner blames NBC for the demise of “The Playboy Club” — he tweeted that the show would have done better on cable. Psst, Hef — it wasn’t good enough to be on cable.
- Alyce Crawford, a former contestant on “Australia’s Next Top Model,” is reportedly Leonardo DiCaprio’s Blake Lively replacement.
- Jon Hamm says he’s in no rush to make little Don Drapers. His saying this has been largely overshadowed by Jennifer Aniston’s near-identical soundbite, but we thought we’d point it out.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.