- Lending Club, the San Francisco-based peer-to-peer online lender, crashed more than 20% in pre-market trading Wednesday to $US4.27 a share.
- The company posted earnings of $US0.03 per share as revenue surged 34% year-over-year to $US154 million.
- The company expects a net loss in the range of $US3 to $US7 million for Q4 and revenue of between $US158 million and $US163 million.
- Tech lending companies like LendingClub have struggled to churn a profit despite gaining market share from traditional lenders in some areas.
- According to TransUnion, fintechs make up 32% of all personal loans in the US, up from 1% in 2010.
- Credit Card Industry and Market
- Mobile Payment Technologies
- Mobile Payments Industry
- Mobile Payment Market, Trends and Adoption
- Credit Card Processing Industry
- List of Credit Card Processing Companies
- List of Credit Card Processing Networks
- List of Payment Gateway Providers
- M-Commerce: Mobile Shopping Trends
- E-Commerce Payment Technologies and Trends
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.