FoldiMate/YouTubeTo fold your clothes, you have to feed each garment into the machine.
- FoldiMate created a machine that it says can fold your laundry for you in less than five minutes.
- To make it work, you would feed garments through the top of the machine, and then retrieve your clothes from the bottom once each piece is folded.
- The new technology can fold a variety of items, ranging from child-sized garments to XXL clothes, as well as pillowcases and towels sized S through L.
- The machine is expected to officially launch at the end of 2019, when it will be sold for an estimated price of $US980. INSIDER has reached out to Foldimate to find out more.
- Watch FoldiMate’s video below to see how the product works.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
- Read more:
- These $US20 microwavable slippers will keep your feet warm all winter
- 13 popular things that didn’t exist 10 years ago
- 15 wild fictional predictions about future technology that came true
- 20 vintage photos of products that show how far we’ve come in the last 100 years
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.