What role does mobile play in powering e-commerce? Which are the best social platforms to use to drive sales? Find out at Business Insider’s Social Commerce Summit on February 6 at Chelsea Piers in New York City.We’ve added some exciting new speakers and timely topics.
Check them out:
Experience Shopping: Meet Your New BFFs — where Liz Lange, founder of Liz Lange Maternity and co-founder of Shopafrolic; her sister, Jane Wagman, co-founder of Shopafrolic; and John Caplan, founder & CEO of OpenSky, talk about how influencers on social media are transforming the online shopping experience — and getting us to buy more!
The Age Of The Big-Box Storyteller: Publish Or Perish?
An insider’s look at how iconic Kmart is using social media content to help rebuild its brand, attract and retain customers, and improve sales. Is it working?
- Social commerce all-stars One Kings Lane, Rue La La, Zappos, PayPal, TripAdvisor, and Everyday Health.
- Top brands leading their industries in connecting social + ecommerce: Vineyard Vines, Walgreen’s, FedEx and HSN.
- Facebook and Foursquare on how to sell better there.
- Exciting startups getting attention—and rising sales—True&Co. and BaubleBar.
- Top investors on what they’re investing in now.
Follow @BI_Events on Twitter for further updates.
See you tomorrow!
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.