Tuesday, May 10, 2011
New World Stages, NYC
Startup 2011 is NYC’s premier business plan competition and entrepreneurship conference. Headlined by Fred Wilson, the speaker list is shaping up fantastically and we’re psyched for a jam-packed day that will cover these topics and more:
- What I did differently the second time around: Lessons from serial entrepreneurs
- How To Make A Billion Dollars: Secrets to raising money and cashing out big
- The art of the pivot
- How to hire great tech talent
- Conversations with Fred Wilson, Gina Bianchini, Esther Dyson, John Borthwick, and many more
> Secure your spot at the conference now: LAST DAY FOR EARLY-BIRD TICKETS.
- Official Business Plan Competition Rules
- Enter the competition
- Venue: New World Stages, 340 West 50th St.
- Twitter.com/startupSAI – #startup2011
- Question? Email startup2011 [at] businessinsider.com
- Congratulations to the 2010 winner, Redbeacon!
- Video highlights
- Photo album
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.