- Lady Gaga wore underwear as outerwear during Mark Ronson’s “Club Heartbreak” Grammys after-party.
- She threw a black, rhinestone-covered blazer over a bra and underwear for an edgy take on the look.
- Shay Mitchell, Ashley Tisdale, and Jackie Cruz also put their own spin on the trend at the Republic Records Grammy after-party.
Lady Gaga dazzled in a shimmering silver gown on the red carpet earlier in the evening before changing into an all-black ensemble for Mark Ronson’s “Club Heartbreak” Grammys Party.
The “A Star is Born” actress threw a black, rhinestone-covered blazer over a matching bra and underwear for a sleek take on the underwear-as-outerwear trend that’s taking over Hollywood. Some fishnet stockings added an edgy twist to the look.
The look was a huge departure from the glimmering Celine by Hedi Slimane gown she opted for on the red carpet.
Gaga wasn’t the only star to rock the underwear-as-outerwear trend last night
“You” actress Shay Mitchell wore a similar look with a buttoned-up blazer to the Republic Records after-party.
Ashley Tisdale also arrived in another all-black ensemble with a sheer dress overlay for an extra elegant touch.
Actress Jackie Cruz attended the event with a sheer lace bra under a ruffled blazer-dress, which she paired with thigh-high black boots.
- Read more:
- The 20 wildest outfits celebrities wore to the 2019 Grammys
- The best outfits celebrities wore to the 2019 Grammys
- Cardi B turned up to the Grammys in a pearl-adorned dress that made her look like she was emerging from a shell
- Bebe Rexha turned heads in a voluminous red ball gown at the Grammys after saying some designers refused to dress her
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.