- Lady Gaga called herself “a single lady” in a selfie shared on her Instagram story on Friday.
- The singer was previously photographed kissing audio engineer Dan Horton in Los Angeles, California in July.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Lady Gaga declared herself “a single lady” after being photographed kissing audio engineer Dan Horton in July.
The 33-year-old singer hinted at the split when she posted images of herself at a bachelorette dinner for makeup artist Sarah Tanno on Friday.
“I might be in a lot of pain but I couldn’t miss my best friend’s bachelorette dinner,” Gaga captioned a selfie shared on her Instagram story, referring to the recent fall that occurred after being picked up by a fan at a performance in Las Vegas, Nevada. “I [love] you @sarahtannomakeup.”
The Grammy-winning musician shared an additional photo with Tanno and alluded to the breakup with Horton, writing: “An about to be married woman and me, a single lady [two hearts emoji and woman dancing emoji]. Also thanks @hauslabs for the makeup.”
Gaga was seen kissing Horton, whose LinkedIn profile says that he’s been a monitor engineer for her since November 2018, while having brunch with him in Los Angeles, California in July.
According to People, Horton was previously married to actress Autumn Guzzardi. Gaga’s love life has been the subject of speculation over the years. In the past, she was engaged to actor Taylor Kinney, but the two revealed their split in 2016.
Representatives for Lady Gaga didn’t immediately respond to Insider’s request for comment.
- Read more:
- 14 celebrities who used to be strippers
- I tried every beauty product from Lady Gaga’s new brand Haus Laboratories, and found it’s so much more than another celebrity makeup line
- Lady Gaga wore a lace bodysuit with an edgy leather corset to the launch party for her new makeup brand
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.