- Lady Gaga added a rock star twist to the “no pants” trend while out in New York City on Monday.
- The star was spotted in a long Green Day T-shirt and knee-high boots.
- She also wore a similar ensemble earlier in the evening, this time wearing a shirt with her own logo.
- Gaga was also spotted in an all-black leather outfit before heading to the Apollo Theatre for a performance.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
The “no pants” trend has slowed down a bit in 2019, but leave it to Lady Gaga to bring it back in full force with an edgy rock ‘n’ roll twist.
The singer was spotted in New York City on Monday wearing a long Green Day T-shirt that covered a pair of shorts, which she paired with knee-high boots.
Gaga was in New York City for a performance at the Apollo Theatre, which she attended wearing a similar ensemble. She arrived at the show wearing a black T-shirt, this time featuring her own logo. She paired it with fishnet stockings and studded boots, which have become staples in her wardrobe.
Gaga wore another all-black look earlier in the day when she was spotted in a leather tube top, belted leather skirt, and matching platform heels.
When it comes to a day out in New York City, it looks like Gaga likes to change her outfits almost as much as she does on stage.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.