- On Sunday, actress and singer Lady Gaga was photographed kissing audio engineer Dan Horton while at brunch with him in Los Angeles.
- Many are assuming that Gaga and Horton are a couple now – which is heartbreaking news for those fans who believe the actress and her “A Star Is Born” costar Bradley Cooper are secretly in love.
- The speculation surrounding Gaga and Cooper’s relationship has persisted for months now, with the stars’ intimate performance at the 2019 Oscars only adding fuel to the fire.
- Fans took to social media to express their disappointment with Gaga’s apparent new boyfriend – who definitely isn’t Cooper.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Actress and singer Lady Gaga was photographed kissing and enjoying an intimate brunch with audio engineer Dan Horton on Sunday – and fans are crushed that the “Bad Romance” singer’s apparent new boyfriend isn’t her “A Star Is Born” costar Bradley Cooper.
After People magazine shared photos of Gaga with Horton at a Los Angeles restaurant on Tuesday, fans took to Twitter to express their disappointment that Gaga and Cooper hadn’t started a relationship.
what was the POINT of bradley cooper breaking up for lady gaga to go and do that
— rosie (@paintedmegclden) July 30, 2019
bradley cooper and lady gaga are in love, no one tell me shit
— tessastocker (@tessastockerr) July 23, 2019
THIS AINT BRADLEY COOPER @ladygaga
— Thomas (@iSpeakAsshoIe) July 30, 2019
we wanted Gaga and Bradley pic.twitter.com/HS6fpnt7Fa
— ⓣ. /// FAN ACCOUNT (@notsookieee) July 30, 2019
Some felt that the PDA was a PR stunt.
I have never seen photos of Lady Gaga making out in public with anyone, but suddenly she is with Dan Norton? This strikes me as PR move. There's still hope for her and Bradley Cooper.
— Unitarian Carrie Caucusing 4 Pete????????♿????????❤???? (@carrie_uu2) July 30, 2019
Camila and Shawn are shook ????
— RLMTg (@TokoGa12) July 30, 2019
camila and shawn are shookt
— black swanne (@itsanneything) July 30, 2019
shawmila tease ????
— aotd fan acc ???? (@deIicate13) July 30, 2019
Others threatened to boycott Cooper and Gaga’s hit single “Shallow” because of the news.
if lady gaga and bradley cooper don't
get together by the end of this year
I'm never listening to shallow ever again
— mrsfvnny (@mrsfvnny) July 30, 2019
So no Bradley cooper no more shallow ????????♂️ pic.twitter.com/38k2wOL9Gl
— Maxmud ???? (@IamMoone94) July 30, 2019
Speculation that Gaga and Cooper were secretly in a relationship started soon after their film “A Star Is Born” premiered last October.
And following their emotional, intimate performance at the 2019 Oscars, most fans of the film felt that Gaga and Cooper had to be in love. Gaga and Cooper’s splits from their respective exes in the months following their sensual performance only added fuel to the fire.
Gaga has said in past interviews that she and Coooper had an “instant connection” and “instant understanding of one another.”
Representatives for Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga didn’t immediately respond to INSIDER’s request for comment.
- Read more:
- Lady Gaga is being targeted by Russian trolls on Instagram who want her to ‘give Bradley Cooper back’ to Irina Shayk
- Lady Gaga says she and Bradley Cooper wanted people to think they were in love during their Oscars performance
- 16 photos of Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper’s emotional Oscars night that prove the duo’s chemistry is real
- Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga’s chemistry in ‘A Star Is Born’ is as strong as they say it is
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.