- “A Star Is Born” actress Lady Gaga weighed in on the Brett Kavanaugh and Christine Blasey Ford testimonies during an interview on CBS’ “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert” Thursday.
- “What I have seen on the news with this debate of Kavanaugh vs Dr. Ford, it’s one of the most upsetting things I have ever witnessed,” Gaga said of the news surrounding the US Supreme Court nominee.
- Gaga, a sexual assault survivor, explained how bodies and minds change after trauma so that people “can survive the pain.”
- She added about Ford: “She was brave enough to share it with the world to protect this country.”
- Watch the interview below.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.