Warner Bros. Pictures and Neilson Barnard/Getty ImagesLady Gaga is back to her platinum blonde hair.
- Lady Gaga said it was hard to emotionally let her “A Star Is Born” character go after filming wrapped.
- The 32-year-old actress and singer was on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” Thursday and told the host that she “literally dyed my hair blonde the night that we stopped shooting because I wanted to get out of it as soon as possible.”
- Gaga said the ending of the movie features “some tremendous emotion and tragedy” so she wanted to let it go, but added that the character is still in her.
- “A Star Is Born” opens in theatres October 5.
- Watch the interview below.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.