- Lady Gabriella Windsor and her new husband, Thomas Kingston, released their official wedding photos on Tuesday.
- They were married at St. George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle on Saturday. The photos were taken in and around Frogmore House, on the Windsor estate.
- Frogmore House is also where Prince Harry and Meghan Markle had their wedding reception in May 2018.
On Tuesday, Lady Gabriella Windsor and her new husband, Thomas Kingston, released three official photos from their Saturday nuptials.
Gabriella, a 38-year-old freelance journalist who is the daughter of Prince Michael of Kent, the Queen’s first cousin, wed Kingston, a 40-year-old financier, at St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle.
The photos were taken in and around Frogmore House, on the grounds of the Windsor estate, by Hugo Burnand, the same photographer hired to take Prince William and Kate Middleton’s official wedding photos in 2011, according to the Evening Standard.
Frogmore House is where Gabriella’s cousin Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan Markle, had their wedding reception almost exactly a year ago.
In the photos, Gabriella, known as Ella, wears a white-and-blush wedding gown by the Italian design Luisa Beccaria, with lace detailing and a long train.
As is tradition, the couple took a large group shot with their extended families in Frogmore House. Queen Elizabeth II, Gabriella’s first cousin once removed, took the place of honour, seated to the left of the bride.
The bride’s father stood behind the Queen, while her mother was seated next to Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh.
Another notable person in the group photo is Sophie Winkleman, an actress from the popular British television show “Peep Show,” who arrived at the wedding with Harry. Winkleman is married to the bride’s brother, Lord Frederick Windsor, making her official title Lady Frederick Windsor.
Harry was initially expected to skip his cousin’s wedding, since Meghan gave birth to their first child earlier this month. But the Duke of Sussex showed up, with his new home at nearby Frogmore Cottage making it very convenient.
- Read more:
- Lady Gabriella’s first kiss at her royal wedding had one hilarious difference to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s
- 22 photos that show what royal wedding dresses look like around the world
- Kate Middleton and Prince William shared a bunch of new photos of their adorable family, and they’re the most candid we’ve ever seen
- Meghan Markle didn’t give her friends permission to take part in the CBS special about her, Buckingham Palace says
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.