- Getty Images / G. GershoffAfter announcing a separation just days before Christmas and spending the holidays partying solo in Aspen, Bethenny Frankel has officially filed for divorce from husband Jason Hoppy.
- Despite being separated since 2010, Courteney Cox tells Ellen DeGeneres of her ex-husband David Arquette: “He’s my best friend in the world, I love him.” Months since the former couple both filed divorce papers citing irreconcilable differences in June, Cox continued, “I appreciate David more now than I ever did. I don’t recommend divorce in general, but, you know, he is my best friend and we’ve both grown and changed.”
- Jeremy Piven has a new period department store drama called “Mr.Selfridge” in which he plays Harry Selfridge on UK’s ITV and it debuted last night to strong ratings, drawing over 7M viewers.
- Josh Brolin rang in 2013 in a jail cell in Santa Monica after being arrested for public intoxication, but he wasn’t cited for the arrest and the incident “is completely over.”
- Mother of 14 Nadye Suleman aka Octomom is back on welfare after an expensive stint at Chapman House Drug Rehabilitation centre in California.
- Nancy Pelosi will appear on the series finale of “30 Rock.”
- LA mayor Antonio Villaraigosa says Charlie Sheen is not his friend … despite this extra chummy picture of the two at the same hotel in Cabo. The mayor explained: “I had a three-minute conversation and took a picture with him, that simple. I take a picture virtually every single day, 50 times. And I took a picture with him … I have never said no to anyone who wants to take a picture.” Villaraigosa went on NBC 4 L.A. on Saturday to explain the infamous “Cabo photo” Sheen tweeted with the caption: “From Boyle Heights 2 Mayor of LA..! @hotelelganzo 2 party w/SHEEN at SheenZ..! Antonio Villaraigosa knows how to party!”
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.