- It seems that Kylie Jenner is creating a makeup line with her 1-year-old daughter Stormi.
- Jenner shared a photo of Stormi sitting at a table covered in photos of potential products, and wrote “coming soon..” next to heart, smiley, and butterfly emojis.
- From mock-ups visible in the photo, it appears that the makeup will be named after Stormi, and packaged in boxes printed with butterflies. The collection will seemingly be released ahead of Valentine’s Day.
- Jenner previously spoke about “collaborating” with her daughter while appearing on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
At almost 2 years old, it seems that Stormi Webster is already following in her mother’s footsteps.
On Thursday, Kylie Jenner shared a photo of Stormi sitting at a table covered in photos of makeup products. The mock-ups seemingly detail the Kylie Cosmetics Valentine’s Day collection, which will likely be released between now and February.
“Coming soon..,” Jenner wrote above the photo, followed by heart, smiley, and butterfly emojis.
coming soon.. ☺️???????? pic.twitter.com/J8T4Lrg12u
— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) January 2, 2020
Kylie Cosmetics also shared the photo on Twitter, writing: “First collaboration of 2020 coming soon.”
First collaboration of 2020 coming soon ???????????? pic.twitter.com/DJg4z6aFfA
— Kylie Cosmetics (@kyliecosmetics) January 2, 2020
At first glance, Jenner’s photo might seem like an adorable shot of Stormi joining the family beauty business. But after taking a closer look, you can actually see some of what appear to be their upcoming products.
For example, the main sheet of paper placed in front of Stormi reads, “Kylie Cosmetics Valentine’s Day Collection 2020,” above a purple-and-green colour palette.
There also appears to be a neutral-toned eye-shadow palette mock-up to the right, and a mock-up of Stormi’s namesake lip kit at the bottom underneath her left arm. The latter product seemingly features a brown-toned lipstick packaged in a butterfly-printed box.
Though Jenner has not shared a release date for the upcoming beauty products, fans on Twitter already appear to be eager to buy them.
Awh I love this ???? definitely gonna have to order ❤️
— Carrie Moon (@carriemoon18) January 2, 2020
YESSS, gotta start saving that coin ????
— Martina ???? (@itsmartinavel) January 2, 2020
Jenner previously spoke about working with her daughter while appearing on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” in September. During a game of Burning Questions, DeGeneres asked Jenner if there’s a celebrity she’d most like to collaborate with.
Jenner responded: “A celeb I’d like to collab with is Stormi Webster. We’ve yet to collab, and I would love to collab with you.”
Representatives for Kylie Cosmetics did not immediately respond to Insider’s request for comment.
- Read more:
- Jeffree Star shared a tour of his $US14.6 million mansion that includes everything from a movie theatre to a ‘beauty barn’
- 27 celebrities who have ditched makeup in 2019
- YouTuber Patrick Starrr transformed himself into a ‘Cats’ character to show why the film ‘should have hired real makeup artists’
- Sephora has revealed its 2020 birthday gifts, and they include everything from perfume to primer
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.